Please use the new System Refresh option to address this issue.
For all users who have not upgraded to the latest DoubleSpace 2, you can still use the following approach:
1) Refresh or reset your PC using your OEM recovery USB.
2) Install ZIPmagic with DoubleSpace.
3) Insert your Undo Disk with your WIM file created by DoubleSpace.
4) If you are running on DoubleSpace 2, choose Clone | Restore | Restore Compressed (or Restore Uncompressed if you have enough space). OR:
5) If you are running on DoubleSpace 1, double-click the DoubleSpace icon in the main program window, uncheck Backup, make sure Restore is checked (you can also check System Restore if you have enough space).
Proceed normally to apply your image to your system.
Obviously, it is a lot simpler to just use the new options in DoubleSpace 2, or even the latest System Refresh option for the fastest way to revert to a WIM. System Refresh does not require or use an Undo Disk, and it directly processes using the WIM already on your boot drive; so it is the fastest option of all. With any version of DoubleSpace (1 or 2) without built-in System Refresh, you also have to wait for your WIM to be copied over again from your Undo Disk, even if it was already the correct version of the file.
The Next Generation Data Compression Platform