[Solved] License error

For all your technical questions and concerns.

[Solved] License error

Postby grigoris_a » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:04 pm

I bought zip magic in late April.I had version 12.8.8 but don't have the .exe anymore.
Where can I download it again since my key does not work for version 12.8.9(by the way this is the first time I buy software and in 3 months becomes obsolete)
grigoris_a

Re: License error

Postby admin » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi Grigoris,

Yes, ZIPmagic is updated very aggressively, unlike our competition who have been basically standing still for decades.

There's been major version upgrades to both DriveSpace and DoubleSpace since your purchase.

I've already sent you a link for the one year maintenance plan for less than $10.

- Simon King.
ZIPmagic
The Next Generation Data Compression Platform
admin
Site Admin

Re: [Solved] License error

Postby pyrox82 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi,

I also bought Zipmagic 12.x end of May and now we have version 15.x! Within half a year three major version. I really appreciate the fast progress. But it cannot be that I buy the app for 33 Euros and 5 months later I get no updates anymore thus I have to buy the update for another 15 Euros. I think that at least one year the updates should be free.

Regards,

Simon
pyrox82

Re: [Solved] License error

Postby admin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi Simon,

Yes, last year we were stuck on version 12.x for more than 12 months, and finally we've had breakthrough upon breakthrough this year :D

You do get free upgrades for one month, or for however long it takes for a major change to be released.

When you can no longer upgrade for free, you may purchase one year software maintenance for only $9.95. This covers all upgrades - major and minor - released within the next 12 months. And it is a great bargain :)

Please email sales at zipmagic dot co for the ordering instructions.

Of course, your existing version remains perpetually valid and active, if for any reason you decide not to upgrade.

- Simon King.
ZIPmagic
The Next Generation Data Compression Platform
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support